|By ollie harridge under CC BY 2.0|
Just as our body has to grow from birth, our emotion takes a process of development too. So here are the reasons why we need to learn about sadness and happiness.
1. Normal people don't love discomfort. Sadness brings discomfort. Thus, aiming for happiness instead of sadness has become necessary as part of our growth or development.
2. Our body appreciates happiness, because it's designed to respond that way especially to most comforting events. However, this doesn't prevent our body to experience how it feels to be sad, because such mechanism is for us to identify the value linked to happiness. This allows us to appreciate good moments and create positive actions that will not bring us to troubles and discomforts. This gives us a certain level of maturity along the process.
3. We need to be happy for us to survive. As happiness is considered a human positive experience, it therefore encourages us to be motivated to improve our attitude. These are all essential components of our future success.
4. Happiness may lead human to desire for eternal existence. As happiness may continue to encourage us, it therefore will lead us to be inspired to aim for good things in life and eventually the idea of eternal existence. Notice how humans have been inspired to know more about aging and how they can potentially delay, alleviate or stop its process. You should know that this is inspired by the human happiness.
5. Happiness is a balancing requirement that establishes development in all areas of our lives. For example, you learn to do the things you love doing today because there might be associated level of happiness with it. Such action leads you to your growth and development as a person, but the bottom line prior to achieving this is that you feel happy in what you do.
Aside from these point of views, I'm sure you have personal reasons why you long for happiness. Please feel free to share your thoughts.
R E L A T E D A R T I C L E S T O R E A D
Why Worrying Could Not Add A Single Moment To Your Life? Keep Reading>>
What It Takes To Have A Healthy Life? Keep Reading>>
Eat The Right Food Keep Reading>>